Lickable Treats Stew Tuna & Shrimp for Cats, 1.4 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Introducing Lickable Treats for cats! These wet cat treats consist of tender real meats in savory sauces cats crave. A superior product format, where meats and sauce are entangled together, combines with palatability enhancers to create a taste so delicious cats lick the bowl clean! Lickable Treats are available in two unique textures, Stews and Bisques, which provide variety for your cat and are enhanced with Vitamin E to support overall health. Furthermore, our offerings for senior cats age 10+ are great for older cats with decreased appetites due to their high palatability. They contain small flakes of fish and poultry for easy eating as well as Vitamin E and B vitamins to help senior cats thrive. In addition, our easy-to-eat Bisque for Kittens is 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for kitten growth and reproduction.
- - Meats and sauce are integrated so cats can eat both simultaneously , leaving nothing left in the bowl
- - Stews are delicious combinations of tender real meats in a rich sauce
- - 4 Stew flavors: chicken & tuna, tuna & whitefish, Tuna & shrimp, and chicken & tuna for senior cats age 10+
- - 4 Bisque varieties: tuna & chicken, tuna, tuna & chicken for senior cats age 10+, tuna for kittens
- - May be fed daily along with a complete and balanced cat food diet
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chunks in Gravy
Water, Tuna, Shrimp, Natural Flavor, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Natural Tuna Flavor, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamin E Supplement.
Crude Protein 5% (min), Crude Fat 0.1% (min), Crude Fiber 0.5% (max), Moisture 93% (max), Ash 3% (max), Vitamin E (min) 30 IU/kg. 350 kcal ME/kg Content, 14 kcal ME/40g Pouch
Suggested Daily Feeding: Feed up to 2 pouches per day for an average size adult cat; Opening Directions: 1. Hold pouch at edges with both hands and gently shake 2. Tear to open 3. Squeeze sides of pouch to widen opening 4. Pour Stew into a bowl.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like