Lafeber's Classic Avi-Cakes for Macaws and Cockatoos
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Parrots have incredible beak abilities; just look at the way your macaw or cockatoo can take a chunk out of your finest furniture and moments later take the hull off of a tiny seed. A parrot s curiosity is often driven by the quest for different tastes and textures, so why not give your bird something he can really sink his beak into? Avi-Cakes are a blend of 50 percent premium seeds and 50 percent pellets, held together with a great-tasting molasses binder. The square shape is designed as the perfect work-and-chew-food for your macaw or cockatoo to hold, pull, twist and crunch to bring out foraging instincts. Avi-Cakes nutrition matches that of most pelleted diets and can be fed as a main meal, and is also an ideal bridge food to wean your parrot off of seeds and onto pellets.
- - Free of artificial food colors and dyes
- - Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are balanced
- - Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols
- - Naturally flavored with molasses
- - Each batch is scientifically tested for quality at an independent laboratory, and made in the USA
- - Beadlet form stabilized vitamins and minerals
- - Non-GMO corn and grains
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Ground corn, canary grass seed, cracked corn, white proso millet, safflower, sunflower seeds, wheat flour, sugar, peanuts, red millet, soybean meal, ground limestone, dicalcium phosphate, canola oil, whole egg, hulled oats, corn gluten meal, plant-based propylene glycol, cane molasses, gelatin, glycerine, iodized salt, L-lysine (an essential amino acid), dl-methionine ( an essential amino acid), choline chloride, citric acid, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), manganous oxide, zinc oxide, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, (source of vitamin K activity), niacin supplement, calcium dipantothenate, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin, ascorbic acid, sodium selenite.
Crude Protein (Min) 13%; Crude Fat (Min) 7.5%; Crude Fiber (Max) 5.0%; Moisture (Mx) 15.00%; Omega 3 fatty acids (Min) 0.17%; Omega 6 fatty acids (Min) 5.13%
The Lafeber Guarantee: If you are not satisfied, simply send us the unused portion for a full refund.
4-6 cakes per day, per bird, being sure your bird has food available at all times. This food should make up 80 percent of your bird's diet, with vegetables, greens, fruits, whole grains, and nuts being the other 20 percent.
You May Also Like