Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Quickly adsorbs phosphates in fresh and saltwater aquariums. Beads are cracked to expose more surface area and increase efficiency. Will not release soluble aluminum compounds into the aquarium.
- Works in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Will not release soluble aluminum compounds intoaq uarium.
- Phospate and silicate remover.
- Adsorbs phosphates quickly when placed directly in waterflow.
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- Primary BrandKent Marine
Rinse with fresh water before use,preferably reverse osmosis or de-ionized water. Place in large mesh bag or canister filter directly in the water flow. Leave in water for 8 hours to 2 days. To keep phosphates low, replace Kent Marine Phosphate Sponge on a regular basis.