Red Coris Wrasse - Juvenile - Medium
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Red Coris Wrasse is a very active species. The juveniles are very shy and non-aggressive, but as they grow to adult size, they become very aggressive. Sand substrates are ideal for this fish as they like to burrow. Minimum tank size: 125 gallons
- - Drastically different between Juvenile and Adult Stages
- - Needs a sandy substrate to burrow into
- - Carnivore that loves to eat crustaceans
- - We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary.
- - For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- - Approximate selling size: Sm 1.75"; Md 1.75-2.25"; Lg 2.25-3.5"
- - For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section
Petco Marine Fish
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Max water Temp
Water Parameters-SG Max
Pet Max Length
Water Parameters-DKH Min
Water Parameters-PH Min
Pet Min Length
Water Parameters-SG Min
Water Parameters-DKH Max
Water Parameters-PH Max
Min Water Temp
Prefers carnivore preparations, meaty items, and brine shrimp. Will eat hermit crabs, urchins, and crabs.
We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like