JustFoodForDogs Vet Support Diets Joint & Skin Frozen Dog Food, 18 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Our Joint & Skin Diet is made using 100% fresh, whole food ingredients approved for human consumption and is formulated to meet the key nutritional factors to effectively target many aspects of joint health, including the health of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and synovial fluid. It is a pork and quinoa based, novel protein, low residue, select ingredient diet formulated to meet the key nutritional factors for the nutritional management of Joint Disease, Atopic Dermatitis, Pruritus, Chronic Gastroenteritis, and Inflammatory Bowel Disease in dogs.
- - Formulated with natural hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulfate; nutraceuticals shown effective at improving joint mobility, reducing joint pain, and improving skin dryness.
- - Increased Anti-inflammatory ingredients, including Kale and Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- - Highly digestible, hypoallergenic protein and carbohydrate sources
- - Ingredients certified by USDA
- - Lightly cooked, frozen fresh
- - No preservatives, no BHA, no BHT, no LFBT, nor artifial coloring
- - All packaging is BPA free
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Skin & Coat
Pork Tenderloin, Quinoa, Kale, Carrots, Apple, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexenoic Acid (DHA), Calcium Carbonate, Type II Collagen, Choline Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin E (as D-alpha-tocopherol succinate), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Riboflavin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).
Crude Protein (min) 9%; Crude Fat (min) 2.5%; Crude Fiber (max) 2%; Moisture (max) 77%; Carbohydrate 7.5%; Ash 2%. Dry Matter Analysis, Crude Protein (min.) 39%, Crude Fat (min.) 2.5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2%, Moisture (max.) 0%, Carbohydrate 32%, Ash 9%
Once thawed, the open package stays fresh up to 5 days
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like