JustFoodForDogs Vet Support Diets Balanced Remedy Frozen Dog Food, 18 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Our Balanced Remedy is made from fresh, whole food ingredients certified by USDA and balanced for long term feeding. It may be just the thing for temporary stomach upset, long term sensitive GI issues and post-op. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian when feeding a sick dog.
- - Limited ingredient, highly digestible diet that is ideal for allergies, sensitive GI tracts and acute or chronic diarrhea
- - Moderate protein and restricted fat
- - Good for dogs with possible allergy dermatitis or suspected sotrage mite allergies
- - Ingredients certified by USDA
- - Lightly cooked, frozen fresh
- - No preservatives, no BHA, no BHT, no LFBT, nor artifial coloring
- - All packaging is BPA free
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Ground Turkey Breast, Rice, Long Grain White Rice, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexenoic acid (DHA), Calcium, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, L-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E (as D-alpha-tocopherol succinate), Ferrous Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate), Riboflavin, Vitamin A (as beta-carotene), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Thiamine.
Crude Protein (min) 5%; Crude Fat (min) 1%; Crude Fat (max) 4%; Crude Fiber (max) 1%; Moisture (max) 70%; Carbohydrate 21.5%; Ash 1.5%. Dry Matter Analysis, Crude Protein (min.) 17%, Crude Fat (min.) 3%, Crude Fat (max.) 13%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2%, Moisture (max.) 0%, Carbohydrate 75%, Ash 3%
Once thawed, the open package stays fresh up to 5 days
You May Also Like