Jiminy's Peanut Butter & Blueberry Recipe Cricket Cookie Dog Treats, 5 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
All natural, sustainable, high protein ingredients like peanut butter and crickets give your dog energy and taste great. These treats also include antioxidant rich blueberries to create their distinctive taste. Every ingredient has been selected with care. All this good nutrition AND your dog will love them!
- - HYPOALLERGENIC: Beef, chicken, lamb, soy, and even fish are the most common ingredients that trigger dog allergies. Vets are already using Jiminy's in elimination diets because cricket protein is not an allergen. Cricket protein is hypoallergenic, more manageable to digest, acts as a prebiotic, and has more omega-3 and B12 than salmon
- - REDUCING CARBON PAWPRINT: We made sustainability a priority with our treats! We make our treats with sustainable and straightforward ingredients that save 200 gallons of water PER BAG compared to traditional products
- - HIGH QUALITY, DIGESTIBLE PROTEIN: When we started, there was still a question about whether dogs can digest cricket protein. We decided to answer that question! We partnered with Iowa State to research digestibility. We found that cricket protein ranks as high in digestibility as chicken and beef
- - MADE WITH TASTE IN MIND: Our treats made with recognizable ingredients like peanut butter, crickets, flaxseed, and lentils
- - A FOCUS ON GUT HEALTH: We partnered with Animal Biome to study the impact of cricket protein's on your dog's gut health. The cricket protein supports a healthy, balanced level of gut bacteria diversity (gut microbiome) in dogs and acts as a probiotic. You can feel confident about what you feed your dog!
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Peanut Butter, Crickets, Flax Seed, Lentils, Blueberries, Molasses, Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Buffered Distilled White Vinegar, Mixed Tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E), Rosemary Extract.
CRUDE PROTEIN 27% min, CRUDE FAT 15% min, CRUDE FIBER 6.0% max, MOISTURE 10% max.
Treats should not make up more than 10% of your dog's daily calorie intake.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like