You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
High protein, grain-free kibble plus freeze-dried raw, Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken for Skin & Coat Health is a better way to feed. Recipes made with vibrant, functional ingredients to help support skin & coat health. Unlock your dog's potential to thrive and put more of the pure, real nutrition of raw into every bowl.
- - Boosted Nutrition tailored for Skin & Coat - Grain-Free, High Protein Kibble + Freeze-Dried Raw
- - Recipes starting with cage-free chicken and packed with animal protein. Protein is essential in skin & coat maintenance
- - Optimal levels of Omegas 3 & 6 from real chicken, menhaden fish meal, salmon oil and chia seeds
- - Antioxidants and probiotics help maintain immune and digestive systems which impact skin & coat health
- - Freeze-Dried Raw - All natural, protein packed, minimally processed bites of real chicken & cod with vibrant, functional ingredients
- - Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world. Made without grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial flavors or preservatives
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Skin & Coat
Chicken, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Ground Flaxseed, Egg Product, Freeze Dried Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Natural Flavor, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Ground Chia Seed, Cranberries, Salmon Oil, Salt, Yeast Extract, Pumpkinseeds, Potassium Chloride, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Carrots, Apples, Freeze Dried Cod, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Hydrolyzed Yeast, Yeast Culture. Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Beet Juice (color), Brewers Dried Yeast, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Montmorillonite Clay, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min): 32.5%, Crude Fat (min): 20.0%, Crude Fiber (max): 4.0%, Moisture (max): 9.0%, Zinc (min): 140 mg/kg, Vitamin E (min): 500 IU/kg, *Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min): 200 mg/kg, *Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min): 0.8%, *Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min): 2.5%, *Bacillus coagulans (min): 90,000,000 CFU/lb, *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
All Instinct products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you or your pet are not completely satisfied with this or any Instinct product, simply return the unused portion, along with the original sales receipt, to the retailer for a complete refund or replacement. Contact Us: 1-888-519-7387.
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet's diet.
You May Also Like