Instinct Frozen Raw Boost Mixers Grain-Free Skin & Coat Health Recipe Dog Food, 1.25 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Top your dog's kibble with raw. Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Skin & Coat Health provides natural Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin and coat. Our recipes combine cage-free chicken plus vibrant, functional, whole-food ingredients - frozen at their peak and bursting with flavor and nutrition.
- - Top your kibble with raw to boost the bowl with natural fatty acids - Omega 3 & 6 - to help maintain a healthy skin & coat
- - Made with cage-free chicken plus vibrant, functional whole-food ingredients like wild-caught cod, salmon oil, chia seeds and cranberries
- - Raw, whole-food ingredients are frozen at their peak and never cooked, preserving their natural nutrients
- - Made without - grain, corn, wheat, soy, white potato, artificial flavors or preservatives
- - Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Skin & Coat
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Chicken Heart, Cod, Ground Flaxseed, Beet Juice (color), Salmon Oil, Ground Chia Seed, Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min): 15.0%, Crude Fat (min): 12.5%, Crude Fiber (max): 5.5%, Moisture (max): 62.0%, *Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min): 0.6%, *Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min): 3.0%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
All Instinct products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you or your pet are not completely satisfied with this or any Instinct product, simply return the unused portion, along with the original sales receipt, to the retailer for a complete refund or replacement. Contact Us: 1-888-519-7387.
Daily Feeding Guidelines (standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup): Up to 20 lb: 1/4 cup - 61 calories; 21 to 40 lb: 1/2 cup - 123 calories; 41 to 60 lb: 3/4 cup - 184 calories; Over 60 lb: 3/4+ cup - 184+ calories.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like