Instinct Frozen Raw Boost Mixers Grain-Free Gut Health Dog Food, 1.25 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Top your dog's kibble with raw. Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Gut Health provides fiber and live, natural probiotics to help maintain digestive health. Our recipes combine cage-free chicken plus vibrant, functional, whole-food ingredients - frozen at their peak and bursting with flavor and nutrition.
- - Top your kibble with raw to boost the bowl with fiber and live, natural probiotics to help maintain digestive health
- - Made with cage-free chicken plus vibrant, functional whole-food ingredients likes pumpkin, sweet potato, chicory root, apple cider vinegar & probiotics
- - Raw, whole-food ingredients are frozen at their peak and never cooked, preserving their natural nutrients
- - Made without - grain, corn, wheat, soy, white potato, artificial flavors or preservatives
- - Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Chicken Heart, Dried Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Dried Chicory Root, Annatto Extract (color), Apple Cider Vinegar, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (min): 15.0%, Crude Fat (min): 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max): 5.5%, Moisture (max): 62.0%, *Bacillus coagulans (min): 80,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
All Instinct products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you or your pet are not completely satisfied with this or any Instinct product, simply return the unused portion, along with the original sales receipt, to the retailer for a complete refund or replacement. Contact Us: 1-888-519-7387.
Daily Feeding Guidelines (standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup): Up to 20 lb: 1/4 cup - 60 calories; 21 to 40 lb: 1/2 cup - 119 calories; 41 to 60 lb: 3/4 cup - 179 calories; Over 60 lb: 3/4+ cup - 179+ calories.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like