Instant Ocean Marine Reef Accelerator, 8.45 fl. oz.
Save 15% on your same-day delivery order from 10/10–10/16, plus get free delivery on orders $35+.
Plus, free delivery on orders $35+.
Place order by 2 pm local time for delivery today. Available at most locations. Exclusions apply.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
No matter the size of your aquarium, Instant Ocean sea salts and water care products offer the smartest, easiest way to bring the ocean home. Instant Ocean Reef Accelerator is an all-in-one reef supplement that encourages the growth of corals and purple algae and restores calcium and trace elements in your aquarium. This easy-dosing, single-bottle formula can be used regularly to maintain balanced levels of critical elements, like calcium, magnesium, strontium, iodine and trace elements, for healthy growth and coloration. Instant Ocean Reef Accelerator is simple to use, with no mixing or complicated reactors. It contains no nitrates, phosphates or silicates. Use 5 mL for every 10 gallons of aquarium water. Densely stocked reef tanks with stony corals may require higher amounts of calcium. Instant Ocean offer a full line of products, including sea salt, water treatments, test kits and accessories, to make sure your saltwater aquarium remains vibrant and healthy.
- - All-in-one reef supplement: Use regularly to encourage the growth of corals and purple algae
- - Restores: Replenishes calcium, magnesium, strontium, iodine and trace elements - essential minerals that quickly become depleted in reef aquariums
- - Advanced chemistry: Supplies essential minerals that are necessary for growth of marine invertebrates and coralline algae
- - Nitrate-free: Contains no nitrates, phosphates or silicates
- - Easy dosing: No mixing or complicated reactors
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Shake well before using. Use 5 ml for every 10 gallons. For easy dosing, fill to the first line on the lid for each 10 gallons (5 ml) or to the top of the lid for each 20 gallons (10 ml).
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like