35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
No matter the size of your aquarium, Instant Ocean sea salts and water care products offer the smartest, easiest way to bring the ocean home. Instant Ocean Reef Accelerator is an all-in-one reef supplement that encourages the growth of corals and purple algae and restores calcium and trace elements in your aquarium. This easy-dosing, single-bottle formula can be used regularly to maintain balanced levels of critical elements, like calcium, magnesium, strontium, iodine and trace elements, for healthy growth and coloration. Instant Ocean Reef Accelerator is simple to use, with no mixing or complicated reactors. It contains no nitrates, phosphates or silicates. Use 5 mL for every 10 gallons of aquarium water. Densely stocked reef tanks with stony corals may require higher amounts of calcium. Instant Ocean offer a full line of products, including sea salt, water treatments, test kits and accessories, to make sure your saltwater aquarium remains vibrant and healthy.
- All-in-one reef supplement: Use regularly to encourage the growth of corals and purple algae
- Restores: Replenishes calcium, magnesium, strontium, iodine and trace elements - essential minerals that quickly become depleted in reef aquariums
- Advanced chemistry: Supplies essential minerals that are necessary for growth of marine invertebrates and coralline algae
- Nitrate-free: Contains no nitrates, phosphates or silicates
- Easy dosing: No mixing or complicated reactors
- Primary BrandInstant Ocean
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Marine invertebrates like corals, sea stars, tube worms and clams need proper levels of essential elements maintained in their seawater environment. Reef Accelerator replenishes critical elements like calcium, magnesium, strontium and numerous others for healthy growth and coloration. Use regularly to maintain balanced levels of essential elements. Densely stocked reef tanks with stoney corals may need higher levels of calcium.