- Aquarium Sand, Gravel & Substrates/
- Freshwater Sand, Gravel, & Substrates/
- Freshwater Aquarium Gravel
Imagitarium Shallow Creek Aquarium Medium Gravel, 20 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Imagitarium Shallow Creek Medium Aquarium Substrate transforms your tank into a cool highland stream. The earthy brown toned aquarium gravel is highlighted by pops of crimson and granite creating a beautiful brook bed for your freshwater or saltwater fish.
- - Shallow Creek Medium Aquarium Substrate from Imagitarium
- - Helps mimic a natural environment
- - Promotes the growth of healthy bacteria which breaks down waste
- - Reduces the amount of unhealthy debris in the water
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
For optimum aquascaping use 2 lbs. of gravel per every one gallon of water.Instructions: Rinse well in tap water to remove loose particles before use. Do not scrub or rub together. Do not use soaps, detergents or bleaches.Suggested uses: Create your own unique aquarium environment using one or more colors. Natural underwater settings can be recreated by combing various colors or textures.Enhance the depth of your outdoor goldfish or koi pond with colored gravel, gradually using lighter colors at the edges and darker colors towards the greatest depths. Use natural color tones to help disguise man-made pond edges and containers used for water gardens.Terrariums: Create interesting landscapes and attractive habitats for reptiles, amphibians and small animals.