- Aquarium Sand, Gravel & Substrates/
- Freshwater Sand, Gravel, & Substrates/
- Freshwater Aquarium Gravel
Imagitarium Mini Rainbow Aquarium Gravel, 1 lb.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Imagitarium Rainbow Aquatic Gravel livens up any tank with its kaleidoscope of carefree colors. Vivid hues of pinks, blues, yellows and greens complement your splashy fresh or saltwater fish. This aquarium gravel is perfect for creating whimsical displays and maintains the healthy status of your tank.
- - Aids in propagation of beneficial bacteria
- - Adds depth and beauty to aquariums & betta bowls
- - Made of non-toxic, fish-safe materials and colors
- - Safe for use in freshwater and marine environments
- - For optimum results, use 2 lbs. of gravel per every one gallon of water
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
For optimum aquascaping use 2 lbs. of gravel per every one gallon of water.Instructions: Rinse well in tap water to remove loose particles before use. Do not scrub or rub together. Do not use soaps, detergents or bleaches.Suggested uses: Create your own unique aquarium environment using one or more colors. Natural underwater settings can be recreated by combining various colors or textures.Enhance the depth of your outdoor goldfish or koi pond with colored gravel, gradually using lighter colors at the edges and darker colors towards the greatest depths. Use natural color tones to help disguise man-made pond edges and containers used for water gardens.Terrariums: Create interesting landscapes and attractive habitats for reptiles, amphibians and small animals.
You May Also Like