- Aquarium Sand, Gravel & Substrates/
- Freshwater Sand, Gravel, & Substrates/
- Freshwater Aquarium Gravel
Imagitarium Dark Blue Aquarium Gravel, 20 LBS
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Imagitarium Dark Blue Aquarium Substrate features shades of cobalt, azure, and cerulean creating a magical carpet for you to showcase your aquatic pets. This bold fish tank gravel not only enriches the natural splendor of your salt or fresh water fish, but also encourages a healthy aquatic ecosystem.
- - Dark Blue Aquarium Substrate from Imagitarium
- - Helps simulate a positive natural environment
- - Promotes the growth of healthy bacteria which breaks down waste
- - Reduces the amount of unhealthy debris in the water
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
For optimum aquascaping use 2 lbs. of gravel per every one gallon of water.Instructions: Rinse well in tap water to remove loose particles before use. Do not scrub or rub together. Do not use soaps, detergents or bleaches.Suggested uses: Create your own unique aquarium environment using one or more colors. Natural underwater settings can be recreated by combing various colors or textures.Enhance the depth of your outdoor goldfish or koi pond with colored gravel, gradually using lighter colors at the edges and darker colors towards the greatest depths. Use natural color tones to help disguise man-made pond edges and containers used for water gardens.Terrariums: Create interesting landscapes and attractive habitats for reptiles, amphibians and small animals.