- Aquarium Sand, Gravel & Substrates/
- Freshwater Sand, Gravel, & Substrates/
- Freshwater Aquarium Gravel
Imagitarium Aztec Bronze Aquarium Gravel, 20 LBS
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Imagitarium Aztec Bronze Aquatic Substrate creates a vast chaparral of unpretentious browns, sun-drenched tans and speckled whites. The arid landscape motif of this aquarium gravel plays perfectly against lush plants and the iridescent fish of your watery world.
- - Aztec Bronze Aquatic Substrate from Imagitarium
- - Helps simulate a positive natural environment for fresh and saltwater fish
- - Promotes the growth of healthy bacteria which breaks down waste
- - Reduces the amount of unhealthy debris in the water
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
For optimum aquascaping use 2 lbs. of gravel per every one gallon of water.Instructions: Rinse well in tap water to remove loose particles before use. Do not scrub or rub together. Do not use soaps, detergents or bleaches.Suggested uses: Create your own unique aquarium environment using one or more colors. Natural underwater settings can be recreated by combining various colors or textures.Enhance the depth of your outdoor goldfish or koi pond with colored gravel, gradually using lighter colors at the edges and darker colors towards the greatest depths. Use natural color tones to help disguise man-made pond edges and containers used for water gardens.Terrariums: Create interesting landscapes and attractive habitats for reptiles, amphibians and small animals.
You May Also Like