Hydor Seltz D DC Controllable Utility and Return Pump, 1000 GPH
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
The Hydor Seltz D DC controllable universal pumps suitable for saltwater and fresh water use, with innovative 6 pole electronic motor for energy savings. The pumps are controllable through the enclosed electronic controller to increase or decrease the flow at 6 preset points and has a feeding mode to pause the flow of the pump for feeding or maintenance inside the aquarium. The pumps can be used in-line or submerged, they are equipped with sensors that detect the presence of water moving through the pump so it will shut off the pump to prevent damage if no water is sensed.
- - Included controller allows you to set the desired flow over 6 preset points
- - Feeding mode allows you to stop the flow for a 5 minute period to allow feeding or maintenance, flow automatically resumes after the five minute period
- - Will pump a maximum of 12.5 feet of head
- - Can be used submersible or inline
- - Comes with 2 stepped barbed adapters for a variety of hose sizes
- - Compact in size
- - In the event of power interruption the controller will recall he last setting it was on and resume at that level of flow
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Hydor products are guaranteed for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase against defects in material and/or workmanship. Our guarantee does not apply to claims the cause of which is due to installation and operation faults, lack of maintenance, misuse of the device, effects of frost, furring and lime deposits or amateur repair attempts.