Hill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz., Case of 24
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
During your cat's first year of life, you want to feed nutrition that supports everyday health and digestion. Hill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Dinner a perfect balance of the delicious taste of real chicken chunks and the precise nutrition he or she needs. Carefully formulated for the developmental needs of kittens, this cat food made with natural ingredients uses balanced minerals to promote strong teeth and bones, while natural fibers promote healthy digestion for your kitten, and easier litter box cleanup for you. There's more to love with the new look of Science Diet. Some of our products also have new names & new formulas.
- - cats first year, nutrition, everyday health, digestion, real chicken developmental needs of kittens, cat food made with natural ingredients, antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin E, young cats, immune support, minerals, strong teeth and bones, natural fibers, healthy digestion, kitten, easier litter box cleanup, quality protein, easily digestible ingredients, young cats, canned food, balanced minerals, strong bones, healthy teeth, wet food, natural ingredients, made in the USA
- - High-quality protein to help your kitten build muscle
- - Made with purposeful, easily digestible ingredients young cats enjoy
- - Irresistible canned food with balanced minerals for strong bones and healthy teeth
- - Wet food made with natural ingredients
- - Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
- - #1 Veterinarian Recommended
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
24 X 5.5 OZ
24 X 3 IN
24 X 10 IN
24 X 14 IN
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Gluten, Modified Rice Starch, Egg Whites, Chicken Liver Flavor, Oat Fiber, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Caramel color, Beta-Carotene.
Moisture: Max. 82.0 %, Protein: Min. 8.0 %, Fat: Min. 3.0 %, Crude Fiber: Max. 1.5 %.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Hill's is so confident that your pet will enjoy their foods, that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices: gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day pe