Hill's Natural Flexi-Stix Beef Jerky Treats Dog Treat, 7.1 oz., Bag
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Hill's Natural Flexi-Stix Jerky with Real Beef dog treats are delicious, natural and contain glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints. The stick shape is easy to break into pieces and the rich meaty flavor will make your dog happy. Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust. Not artificially preserved or flavored.
- - Delicious, jerky strip dog treats made with real beef
- - Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust - not artificially preserved or flavored
- - Great as healthy training treats, or as an addition to your pet's dry dog food or wet can food routine
- - Natural dog snacks that provide the right balance of flavor and nutrition in every satisfying bite
- - Previously known as Hill's Science Diet Flexi-Stix Beef Jerky
- - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Beef, Whole Grain Oats, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Dextrose, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Cane Molasses, Pork Gelatin, Chicken Cartilage (source of Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Chondroitin Sulfate), Natural Flavor, Water, Citric Acid for Freshness, Salt, Chicken Flavor, Beef Flavor, Caramel color, Natural Smoke Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Rosemary Extract.
Moisture: Max. 25.0 %, Protein: Min. 9.0 %, Fat: Min. 5.0 %, Crude Fiber: Max. 2.5 %
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Hill's is so confident that your pet will enjoy their foods, that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices: gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day pe
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like