Hill's Science Diet Adult No Corn, Wheat or Soy Chicken Dry Dog Food, 30 lbs., Bag
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Hill's Science Diet Adult No Corn, Wheat, Soy dry dog food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.Balanced nutrition for holistic health including added taurineOmega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coatHigh-quality protein for lean musclesNatural fibers for healthy digestion
- - No Corn, Wheat, Soy
- - This dog food uses high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients to fuel the specific energy needs of your full-grown dog
- - Helps maintain a beautiful skin and a healthy coat by providing a precise balance of omega-6 & vitamin E
- - Supports lean muscle growth and maintenance in your adult dog with a premium source of high quality protein
- - Packed with natural fibers to promote healthy digestion for your fully grown dog
- - Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- - #1 Veterinarian Recommended
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Green Peas, DL-Methionine, Apples, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Broccoli, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Protein: 23.6 %, Fat: 16.4 %, Carbohydrate / NFE: 52.0 %, Crude Fiber: 1.7 %, Calcium: 0.96 %, Phosphorous: 0.77 %, Potassium: 0.88 %, Sodium: 0.38 %, Magnesium: 0.116 %, Vitamin C: 182 ppm, Vitamin E: 705 IU/kg, Total Omega-3 FA: 0.95 %, Total Omega-6 FA: 3.56 %. Moisture: Max. 10.0 %, Protein: Min. 19.0 %, Fat: Min. 12.5 %, Crude Fiber: Max. 3.0 %, Vitamin C: Min. 85 mg/kg, Vitamin E: Min. 500 IU/kg, Total Omega-6 FA: Min. 2.50 %.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like