You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is uniquely formulated to benefit your pet on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management. This blend of balanced nutrients and soluble and insoluble fibers works on multiple fronts to help help pets live a happy & healthy life.
- - Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is specially formulated by Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians to helps manage multiple conditions that respond to fiber, weight & glucose management, digestive issues, and urinary health
- - Helps manage glucose and weight, support urinary health and healthy digestion
- - Therapeutic L-carnitine levels helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- - Optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber, along with low calories helps maintain healthy weight
- - Controlled levels of magnesium and sodium promotes urinary tract health
- - Hill's Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic dog food - consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet w/d MultiBenefit is the right food for your dog
- - Love, quality & health with every delicious bowl
Hill's Prescription Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Within 2-5 Business Days
Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Caramel color, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Protein: 20.7 %, Fat: 13 %, Carbohydrate / NFE: 45.2 %, Crude Fiber: 16 %, Total Dietary Fiber: 27.6 %, Soluble Fiber: 1.9 %, Insoluble Fiber: 25.5 %, Calcium: 0.8 %, Phosphorus: 0.66 %, Potassium: 0.78 %, Sodium: 0.27 %, Magnesium: 0.099 %, Vitamin C: 140 ppm, Vitamin E: 682 IU/kg, Total Omega-3 FA: 0.35 %, Total Omega-6 FA: 3.02 %, Carnitine: 515.8 ppm.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Hill's is so confident that your pet will enjoy their foods, that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacem
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices: gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period
Veterinarian authorized products ship only after Petco receives an authorization from your vet. We will not need to reach out to your vet or you if the authorization includes refills. When all available refills are used or the authorization expires, we will reach out to your vet to obtain a new authorization. For new authorizations, we will attempt to reach your vet for a total of 5 days. If your vet does not respond within 5 days, we will then reach out to you for a total of 3 days. If no response is given, the order will then be canceled.
You May Also Like