You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Glucose/Weight Management 57% of the cat population is overweight1. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport clinical nutrition to help support your cat's glucose and weight management. In fact, m/d GlucoSupport is clinically proven nutrition to manage glucose and weight.1 Pet Obesity Prevention 2014 Study.
- - Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport Canned Cat Food is specially formulated by Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat's glucose and weight management
- - Clinically tested to manage blood glucose and weight
- - Clinically proven to reduce body fat with nutrition that includes therapeutic L-carnitine levels with high protein and low carbohydrates
- - Enriched with arginine and taurine, two essential amino acids
- - Clinically proven antioxidants support a healthy immune system
- - Hill's Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food - consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet m/d is the right food for your cat
Hill's Prescription Diet
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
24 X 2.9 OZ
24 X 10.5 IN
24 X 3.125 IN
24 X 8 IN
24 X 2.563 IN
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Wheat Gluten, Potato Protein, Rice Starch, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Guar Gum, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Leucine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
Moisture: Max. 85.0 %, Protein: Min. 8.0 %, Fat: Min. 3.0 %, Crude Fiber: Max. 3.0 %.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Hill's is so confident that your pet will enjoy their foods, that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacem
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices: gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period
You May Also Like