Hill's Grain Free Crunchy Naturals with Chicken & Apples Dog Treats, 8 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Hill's Grain Free Crunchy Naturals with Chicken & Apples </b>dog treats are delicious, natural and made from only the best ingredients. Every treat is grain free and made with high-quality chicken and real apples that will make your dog happy. Not artificially preserved or flavored.
- - Fresh new look, same great taste - now Hill's Ideal Balance Dog Treats are Hill's Grain Free Soft-Baked Naturals. Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, these dog treats make a satisfying snack your pet will love. They're made with real chicken, and aren't artificially preserved or flavored. Use them as a training treat for your healthy dog, or a delicious addition to your their regular feeding routine
- - Delicious, grain free dog treats made with real chicken
- - Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust - not artificially preserved or flavored
- - Great as training treats for your healthy dog, or as an addition to their dry dog food or wet canned food routine
- - Natural dog snacks that provide the right balance of flavor and nutrition in every satisfying bite
- - Previously known as Hill's Science Diet Grain Free Treats with Chicken & Apples
- - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Chicken, Yellow Peas, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Chicken Meal, Apples, Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavors, Caramel color, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness.
Moisture: Max. 10.0 %, Protein: Min. 11.0 %, Fat: Min. 6.0 %, Crude Fiber: Max. 6.0 %
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Feed as a snack as part of a feeding routine with Hill's dry and canned foods for healthy dogs. Treats should not be more than 10% of a dog's daily nutrition. For best quality, use within 3 weeks of opening
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like