Hill's Bioactive Recipe Lamb & Vegetables Adult Dog Wet Food Stew, 12.8 oz., Case of 12
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Feed your dog's ability to thrive. Hill's Bioactive Recipe is based on their extensive knowledge of how dogs' biology and genes respond to select ingredients. Hill's blends ingredients in specific combinations so your adult dog can get the most out of this healthy food.
- - This canned dog food for adult dogs is a tender and juicy stew made with an appetizing harmony of ingredients in a flavorful gravy
- - Each can contains braised lamb that's rich in protein and essential amino acids
- - Contains brown rice, a good source of energy, minerals and fiber
- - Diced carrots, antioxidants and phytonutrients
- - Delicious as a complete meal or a topper for Hill's Bioactive Recipe dry dog foods
- - Contains no corn, wheat or soy
- - Easily digested to ensure nutrients are bioavailable
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
12 X 12.8 LBS
12 X 12.062 IN
12 X 4.063 IN
12 X 9 IN
12 X 2.938 IN
Beef Broth, Lamb, Pork Liver, Chicken, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Pork Plasma, Dextrose, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Yellow Peas, Green Peas, Spinach, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Guar Gum, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L Ascorbyl 2 Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Caramel color, Beta Carotene
Moisture: Max. 83.0 %, Protein: Min. 4.5 %, Fat: Min. 2.5 %, Crude Fiber: Max. 2.5 %
100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to Petco for a full refund or replacement.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like