Hikari Shrimp Cuisine, 0.35 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
A scientifically formulated diet for ornamental shrimp.
- - Shrimp Cuisine has been scientifically developed after considerable research into the nutritional requirements of delicate and higher end shrimp and utilizes a wide range of ingredients, including vegetable matter herbivorous shrimp prefer
- - Rich in natural color enhancers like spirulina, seaweed and alfalfa meal
- - Reduces color fading due to the inclusion of astaxanthin
- - Protein sources which promote rapid growth and proper form
- - Promotes proper ecdysis (moulting)
- - Contains the minerals shrimp require including a safe form of copper in an exacting amount which aids in toxin elimination
- - Vitamin and mineral mix that supports immune system health
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, dehydrated alfalfa meal, brewers dried yeast, wheat germ meal, dried seaweed meal, cuttlefish meal, fish oil, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, spirulina, chitosan, kale meal, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, garlic, minerals and vitamins including stabilized vitamin C.
Crude Protein - 35% Min., Crude Fat - 9% Min., Crude Fiber - 6% Max., Moisture - 10% Max., Ash - 14% Max., Phosphorus - 0.8% Min., Vitamin A - 15,000 IU/kg Min., Vitamin D3 - 2,200 IU/kg Min., Vitamin E - 2,700 IU/kg Min., Ascorbic Acid - 3,200 mg/kg Min., Copper - 29 mg/kg Min.
Feed multiple times daily, the amount your shrimp will consume within a few minutes. Remember, shrimp like to take their food to a safe place to feed, keep this in mind.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like