Hikari Saki-Hikari Marine Herbivore Probiotic Enhanced Diet, 3.17 oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
A scientifically formulated, probiotic enhanced, sinking diet for all types of marine herbivores.
- - A Scientific Formulation Offering Unique Ingredients, Including "Hikari-Germ" Our Proprietary Probiotic, To Help marine fish Look Their Best & Live A Long & Health-Filled Life
- - Developed to bring out the "just off the reef" colors marine fish are known for using a higher natural ingredient content
- - Offers rapid acceptance and easy digestion
- - The World's 1st Probiotic Enhanced Marine Fish Diet
- - Expect growth and form that are as close to that of actual reef specimens as humanly possible
- - Helps reduce waste volume and size reducing the load on your aquarium's bio-action
- - A sponge-like pellet, with desirable texture, that helps trigger a natural feeding response
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Fish meal, dried seaweed meal, cuttlefish meal, dehydrated alfalfa meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, fish oil, wheat flour, spirulina, sodium alginate, lecithin, taurine, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, clam extract, extracted marigold flower meal, garlic, minerals and vitamins including stabilized vitamin C.
Crude Protein - 43% Min., Crude Fat - 9% Min., Crude Fiber - 5% Max., Moisture - 10% Max., Ash - 15% Max., Phosphorus - 0.9% Min., Vitamin A - 18,000 IU/kg Min., Vitamin D3 - 2,800 IU/kg Min., Vitamin E - 910 IU/kg Min., Ascorbic Acid - 3,200 mg/kg Min., B.Subtilis - 1,0x108 CFU/g Min.
Feed no more than your pet will consume within about a minute two (2) to three (3) times each day. Exclusive use of Saki-Hikari Marine Herbivore is required for expected results. More frequent, smaller feedings are always a better option to maximize.
You May Also Like