Hemianthus allitrichoides - Tissue Culture Aquarium Plant
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Hemianthus allitrichoides - Tissue Culture Aq...
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Attributes / Specifications
This freshwater plant is slow growing, but still requires plenty of light, supplemental nutrients, and the addition of CO2. A minimum of two watts per gallon of lighting will keep this plant growing strong. A nutrient rich substrate is also preferred. This plant can be wedged between rocks or over wood as an accent in the aquascaping.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
- Does best as a carpet across the substrate.
- Also known as Baby Tears.
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco