Heartgard Plus Chewables for Dogs 51 to 100 lbs, 6 Month Supply
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Heartworm prevention is an important part of your dog's overall wellness. Heartgard Plus Chewables are an oral preventive dog heartworm medication to give to your pup monthly.
- - These heartworm chewables for dogs can help prevent heartworm infections and aid in controlling and treating other intestinal worm infections
- - The Heartgard Chewables for dogs are beef-flavored, making them tasty and enticing for your dog
- - The Heartgard Plus Chewable tablets should be chewed up entirely, and your pet should consume the entire dose, which can mean they're protected for the next month
- - Heartgard medicine for dogs is a prescription medication and requires a current heartworm test from your vet
- - The main ingredient in Heartgard Plus Chewables is ivermectin, which specifically targets heartworm larvae. Another use of Heartgard Plus Chewable Tablets for dogs is to help with the treatment and control of other intestinal parasites like hookworms and roundworms
- - For your dog to be protected, consult your veterinarian and administer them according to the Heartgard Plus Chewables dosage every month, ideally precisely 30 days apart
Days to Ship
Product Will Ship Upon Verification of Prescription, Usually 2-5 Business Days
Heartgard Plus must be administered monthly, preferably on the same date each month. If given seasonally, the first dose must be given within 30 days of the dog's first exposure to mosquitoes. The last dose must be given within 30 days after the dog's last exposure to mosquitoes.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like