Harlequin Shrimp - (Hymenocera elegans)
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
The Harlequin Shrimp does best in pairs, living on coral reefs, defending their home. As with other marine shrimp, this species is highly sensitive to high nitrates as well as copper, and should have pristine water quality.
- - Requires iodine to ensure proper molting and growth. Drip acclimation is highly recommended.
- - Eats starfish and sea urchins.
- - Nitrates and copper are highly toxic to this species.
- - We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary.
- - For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- - Approximate selling size: 1-5"
- - For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
Petco Marine Inverts
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Max water Temp
Water Parameters-SG Max
Pet Max Length
Water Parameters-DKH Min
Water Parameters-PH Min
Water Parameters-SG Min
Water Parameters-DKH Max
Water Parameters-PH Max
Min Water Temp
Loves to eat starfish, as well as some sea urchins.
We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available. If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like