HAPPYBOND Happy Start Collagen Based Puppy Joint Dog Supplements, 14 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Joints and Skin? HAPPYBOND patented Collagen+ contains proven essential nutrients to support and maintain your dog's hips and joints, healthy skin and coat and digestion. Our joint supplements are formulated for every stage of life, and are perfect for your dog's long-term vitality. As dogs get older they become more susceptible to joint disorders. In fact, up to 9 out of 10 dogs will suffer from some form of arthritis or joint pain in their lifetime. HAPPYBOND's unique patented formula contains functional ingredients like hydrolised Collagen, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid and Vitamins, that are proven to help maintain healthy joints, muscles, skin and coat and boost their immune response. HAPPYSTART is targetting puppys (0-3), to build and strengthen their joint structure and keep their overall vitality.
- - Patented Collagen+ super supplement for dogs, backed by science!
- - BUILD MOBILITY - Formulated to support joint health and vitality. Use HAPPY START to enhance your dogs collagen biosynthesis for a long-term vitality as they grow. Puppy
- - Collagen +Builds joint structure and supports muscles development in Puppys
- - HYALURONIC ACID & VITAMINS - combined with our core ingredients to produce the highest quality formula. Highest concentration of active ingredients among brands in category
- - GLUCOSAMIN - Aids with supporting healthy cartilage and increasing maintaining fluids around the joints
- - 100% SAFE. TESTED & APPROVED - Sourced and manufactured in Germany adhering to strict production standards
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Hydrolyzed Collagen (Porcine) 4700mg, Glucosamine Hydrochloride 295mg, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 5mg, Asorbic Acid (Vitamin C supports natural Collagen formation) 1.5mg, Palm Oil* 0.5mg, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D) 0.095mcg, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 4.5 IU.
Crude protein 92%, Crude fibre 0.5%, Crude fat 0.3%, Crude ash 3.8%.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like