35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
250 watts, Hamilton Technology Metal Halide HQI Double Ended Aquarium Light Bulb is powerful enough to reach the lower depths of your aquarium w/the same intensity & spectrum as natural sunlight. Promotes development of photosynthetic plants & coral.
- Promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral
- True 10,000K, the ideal choice for freshwater, planted, reef and marine aquariums
- Emits a pure, crisp, intense, bright white light with a high PAR value
- Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 5-15 feet
- Primary BrandHamilton Technology
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
- Weight4.8 OZ
Our Hamilton Technology Metal Halide HQI 250W Double Ended Aquarium Bulb is a true 10,000K and is the ideal choice for freshwater, planted, marine and reef aquariums. This metal halide aquarium bulb emits a pure, crisp, intense, bright white light with a high PAR value. Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 5-15 feet and promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral. This aquarium bulb enhances the natural vibrant fluorescence in fish, coral and marine life. Use with 250 watt Probe ballast with ANSI code M58 or 250 watt Electronic ballast.