Hamilton Technology Metal Halide HQI 150W 20,000K Double Ended Aquarium Light Bulb, 150 Watts
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Hamilton Technology Metal Halide HQI 150W 20,...
35% off your first order & free shipping on $35 when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
150 watts, Hamilton Technology Metal Halide HQI Double Ended Aquarium Light Bulb is powerful enough to reach the lower depths of your aquarium w/the same intensity & spectrum as natural sunlight. Promotes development of photosynthetic plants & coral.
- True 20,000K, the ideal choice for marine and reef aquariums
- Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 8-20 feet
- Promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral
- Outstanding intensity and color with a high PAR value light
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
- Primary BrandHamilton Technology
Our Hamilton Technology Metal Halide HQI 150W Double Ended Aquarium Bulb is a true 20,000K and is the ideal choice for deeper marine life. This metal halide aquarium bulb emits an intense, vibrant actinic blue light with high spikes in the 420nm range. Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 8-20 feet and promotes the development of photosynthetic plants, anemones and coral. This aquarium bulb enhances the natural vibrant fluorescence in fish, coral and marine life. Use with 150 watt HQI ballast ANSI code M81 or 150 watt Electronic ballast.