Green Tree Frog
Get to Know Green Tree Frogs
- Thrive in groups of the same species.
- Can live more than 10 years with proper care.
- Don’t just eat crickets—they love all kinds of insects, including mealworms, superworms and waxworms.
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Green Tree Frog
Attributes / Specifications
Green Tree Frogs are commonly found throughout the south eastern parts of the United States. Their call is distinct and can be heard up to almost a mile away. These frogs do best in enclosures with plenty of foliage with plants, vines, caves, and moss.
- Green Tree Frogs are most active at night and you'll notice they hide for most of the day.
- Does best in a high humidity habitat with substrate that allows water to evaporate throughout the day.
- Small and easily frightened, they should not be handled often.
- Primary BrandPetco
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Green Tree Frogs are most active at night and you'll notice they hide for most of the day.
Green Tree Frogs are commonly found throughout the United States. These little frogs are most active at night, and you'll notice they hide for most of the day. As such, you should provide them with plenty of decor for climbing and hiding. You can keep 1 or 2 Green Tree Frogs together in a 10-gallon terrarium or larger if you'd like to have more than 2. Always provide an ample, clean water bowl. These frogs are rather quick and prefer not to be handled, but keep them in a beauifully decorated terrarium and enjoy their barking and chirping sounds. Please note: It is important to wash your hands before and after holding or interacting with a frog. This is important for their safety and yours.