Green Tiger Barb
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Attributes / Specifications
Shipping & Returns
This Freshwater Fish, the Green Tiger Barb, is primarily a deep green with splashes of silver/gold and orange coloring on the fins. This active fish is best kept in schools of five or more, preferably with odd numbers to prevent pairing.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available.
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 1.25-2"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Hardy and active schooling fish
- Does best in odd numbers a school of five or more
- Barbs tend to nip at the fins of larger, slower moving fish
- Primary BrandPetco Freshwater Fish
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
Also known as the Sumatra Barb, Sumatránka (Czech Republic), Moosbarbe (Germany), or Chetyrekhpolosyi (Russia). Barbs are a hardy and active schooling fish with stunning coloration and distinct personalities. Recommended for beginning aquarists, theGreen Tiger Barb is primarily a deep green with splashes of silver/gold and orange coloring on the fins. This active fish is best kept in schools of five or more, preferably with odd numbers to prevent pairing. A well-planted tank with plenty of swimming space and slightly acidic soft water is ideal. Barbs tend to nip at the fins of larger, slower moving fish.