GNC Ultra for Pets Multivitamin Gel/Paste for Cats, 3.5 oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
GNC Pets ULTRA Chicken Flavored Multivitamin Gel/Paste for All Cats is a tasty way for your cat to get the vitamins and minerals it needs to look and feel its best. Packed with essential amino acids, this cat multi vitamin supports healthy skin and a glossy coat. The gel/paste formula slides right onto your cat's gums, making it easier than ever for your pet to get proper nutrition and supplementation.
- - SUPPORTS ALL CATS WELLBEING - GNC Pets ULTRA Multivitamin Chicken Flavored Gel/Paste for Cats is a well-rounded way to give your feline friend just the right vitamins and minerals needed to support optimal health
- - EASY TO USE GEL/PASTE -This specially formulated gel/paste for cats slides right onto your cat's gums, making it a simple and effective way to provide your pet with the minerals, vitamins, and amino acids it needs to thrive
- - DELICIOUS CHICKEN FLAVOR - Yummy winner winner chicken dinner flavored gel makes it easy for your cat to get the necessary nutrients
- - MADE IN THE USA - GNC Pets is proudly made in the US, providing you and your pet with safe, secure, and high quality products. GNC Pets ensures accurate labeling and manufacturing for consumer safety
- - GNC PETS HEALTHY SOLUTIONS - GNC Pets supports happy, healthy pets. Taste tested and approved by cats and canines alike, our pet vitamins and supplements offer healthy solutions for your furry friends from head to tail
GNC Ultra for Pets
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Malt Syrup, Cane Molasses, Taurine, Artificial Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantotheanate, Folic Acid, Pyroxidine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Iron Proteinate, Ethyenediamine Dihydroiodide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Preservative), Dextrose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid (Preservative).
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g): Crude Protein min 0.15%, Crude Fat min 30%, Crude Fiber max 4%, Moisture max 33%, Potassium min 0.2%, Magnesium min 0.007%, Iron min 0.12 mg, Copper min 0.02 mg, Manganese min 0.6 mg, Zinc min 0.074 mg, Iodine min 0.334 mg, Vitamin A min 400 IU, Vitamin D min 28 IU, Vitamin E min 8 IU, Thiamine min 2 mg, Riboflavin min 0.8 mg, Panthothenic Acid min 0.8 mg, Niacin min 2.4 mg, Pyridoxine min 0.8 mg, Folic Acid min 40 mcg, Vitamin B12 min 5 mcg, Taurine min 6.4%.
Feed Orally. For cats up to 10 lbs, administer 1/2 teaspoon (4.5 kg). For cats 11-50 lbs, administer 1 teaspoon (5.9 kg). This supplement is for cats 4 months and older.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like