Attributes / Specifications
This easy-to-use formula removes chlorine, chloramine and heavy metals commonly found in tap water - add it to all tap water before adding to your aquarium to ensure your fish are safe. This formula's immune boosters and slime protectant promote fish health. Use when setting up a new aquarium, conducting partial water changes, when replacing evaporative water or when adding new fish. GloFish Water Conditioner is safe and effective for all tropical fish. Shake Water Conditioner well before using. Add 1 teaspoon (5 mL, or half of a capful) per 10 gallons of water, making sure new water is the same temperature as your aquarium water before adding it to your tank. Use with Color Booster to boost color and help protect against pH fluctuations. Made in the USA.The Fluorescent fish are born brilliant. They get their natural, vibrant color from their parents and are not injected, painted or dyed.
- Water conditioner: Makes tap water safe for fluorescent fish
- Promotes fish health: Neutralizes or removes harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals
- Makes tap water safe: Use when setting up a new aquarium, with monthly partial water changes or evaporation replacement
- For best results: Use in conjunction with color booster
- Great experience: Fluorescent fish and products create a complete underwater fluorescent experience
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandGloFish
GloFish Water Conditioner is a scientifically developed conditioner with unique immune boosters and stress reducers that allow your GloFish to thrive and display full coloration. This easy-to-use formula removes chlorine, chloramine, and heavy metals while working to replace slime protectant to promote health. Use with GloFish Color Booster for best results.