GloFish Water Balance Creates Ideal Water Chemistry, 4 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
GloFish Water Balance is a water treatment that takes the guesswork out of aquarium maintenance. When added to your aquarium monthly, Glofish Water Balance will provide ideal conditions to support maximum color and health in GloFish fluorescent fish. By helping to keep aquarium chemistry stable between extended water changes, reducing harmful fluctuations in pH and lowering nitrates, Water Balance helps create an environment in which your fish can thrive. Shake GloFish Water Conditioner For GloFish Bettas well before use. Each month, add two teaspoons (10 mL or one capful) per 5 gallons. Treats 59 gallons.Born Brilliant. GloFish fluorescent fish are born with their dazzling color. They get their vibrant hues from their parents and are not injected, painted or dyed. Enhanced by a full range of aquarium kits, lighting decor and accessories, GloFish products create a complete underwater fluorescent experience that appeals to all ages and levels of expertise.
- - WATER BALANCE: Add two teaspoons per 5 gallons
- - IDEAL CONDITIONS: Helps keep aquarium chemistry stable between extended water changes, reduces harmful fluctuations in pH and lowers nitrates to help create ideal conditions for fish
- - THRIVING FISH: Allows your GloFish fluorescent fish to thrive and display full coloration
- - TREAT/DECHLORINATE ALL TAP WATER: Add once per month to take the guesswork out of aquarium maintenance
- - BRINGING COLOR TO LIFE: GloFish fluorescent fish and products create a complete underwater fluorescent experience
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like