GloFish Crescent Hidden Blue LED Light and Internal Filter Aquarium Kit 3 Gallons, 13" L X 7" W X 12" H
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
This crescent-shaped, 3-gallon tank is made of clear, high-quality plastic and is sure to brighten any room. Special additions like the black acrylic canopy with fluorescent colors provide the perfect backdrop for your fluorescent fish. A motor-driven Whisper Micro Filter pulls water from the aquarium and pushes it through the filter cartridges, where the dense, dual-sided mesh catches debris and waste. The sleek black hood incorporates a hidden blue LED light stick to highlight your fish's unique colors and brighten up both the aquarium and your interior decor. Includes one filter cartridge. This tank measures 13 inches wide by 7 inches high by 9.5 inches deep. The fluorescent fish are born brilliant. Enhanced by a full range of aquarium kits, lighting, decor and accessories, GloFish products create a complete underwater fluorescent experience that appeals to all ages and levels of expertise.
- - Includes all the essentials: This 3-gallon kit includes a seamless, crescent-shaped tank, energy-efficient blue LED lighting and a motor-driven micro filter
- - Blue LED lights: Hidden blue LED lights are incorporated into the hood, giving your fluorescent fish an exciting and uniquely fluorescent look
- - Internal filtration: The filter pulls water from the aquarium and pushes it through the filter cartridge, where the dense, dual-sided mesh catches debris and waste
- - Includes hood: Sleek black hood reduces evaporation and keeps fish from jumping
- - Great experience: Our fluorescent fish and products create a complete underwater fluorescent experience
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
1 year warranty.
Most tanks come with written instructions. Tetra aquariums also come with a human touch. When you register for TetraCare, you get a team of experts available by phone and by email. You also receive a series of online instructions - e-minders - that guide you through aquarium set-up and ongoing maintenance activities. The TetraCare program is proven to help you create and maintain a healthy environment for your fish. Best of all, it's free! TetraCare makes it easy, so you can spend more time enjoying your aquarium.
You May Also Like