Frozen Medium Mouse - 10 Count
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Gourmet Rodent frozen mice and rats safely and conveniently satisfy your pet reptile's carnivorous cravings and predatory instincts. By stimulating a reptile's natural diet, rodents help to keep reptiles happy and healthy. Gourmet Rodent rats and mice are free of any internal parasites, mites, or ticks and are completely safe. Available in a variety of mouse and rat sizes. Feed accordingly.
- - Do not microwave!
- - 100% farm raised domestic mice
- - Use tongs to handle frozen rodents and use the same storage and handling guidelines as you would for any perishable products.
- - Remove frozen rodent from bag and allow to thaw at room temperature. (Be sure that the rodent is completely thawed before feeding to your pet.)
- - A quicker way to thaw is to place the frozen rodent in a plastic bag and run under warm water until the rodent reaches room temperature. Then, check to make sure the rodent is soft all the way through.
- - Wash hands after handling all food items
- - Actual weights may be greater than stated
The Gourmet Rodent
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Crude Protein 55% (min) Crude Fat 23% (min) Ash 11%
Shipments may include dry ice. Always wear protective gloves to avoid injury. Use tongs to handle frozen rodents and use the same storage and handling guidelines as you would for any perishable products. Remove frozen rodent from bag and allow to thaw at room temperature. Be sure that the rodent is completely thawed before feeding to your pet. Wash hands after handling all food items.
This product is frozen and requires special shipping and handling. An additional surcharge will apply. Orders will be shipped Monday-Thursday for next-day delivery. Any orders shipping on Thursday need to be received by noon that day. Shipments received after noon on Thursday will be shipped for delivery the following Tuesday. Shipment dates are subject to change.