Frozen Fuzzy Mouse - 3 Count
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Gourmet Rodent frozen mice and rats safely and conveniently satisfy your pet reptile's carnivorous cravings and predatory instincts. By stimulating a reptile's natural diet, rodents help to keep reptiles happy and healthy. Gourmet Rodent rats and mice are free of any internal parasites, mites, or ticks and are completely safe. Available in a variety of mouse and rat sizes. Feed accordingly.
- - Do not microwave!
- - 100% farm raised domestic mice
- - Use tongs to handle frozen rodents and use the same storage and handling guidelines as you would for any perishable products.
- - Remove frozen rodent from bag and allow to thaw at room temperature. (Be sure that the rodent is completely thawed before feeding to your pet.)
- - A quicker way to thaw is to place the frozen rodent in a plastic bag and run under warm water until the rodent reaches room temperature. Then, check to make sure the rodent is soft all the way through.
- - Wash hands after handling all food items
- - Actual weights may be greater than stated
The Gourmet Rodent
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Crude Protein 44% (min) Crude Fat 30% (min) Ash 8%
Shipments may include dry ice. Always wear protective gloves to avoid injury. Use tongs to handle frozen rodents and use the same storage and handling guidelines as you would for any perishable products. Remove frozen rodent from bag and allow to thaw at room temperature. Be sure that the rodent is completely thawed before feeding to your pet. Wash hands after handling all food items.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like