Fritz Aquatics Maracyn Oxy, 16 fl. oz.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
For the treatment and control of fungus infections caused by Saprolegnia, Icthyosporidium, egg fungus and related species as well as common bacterial infections of fresh and saltwater fish.
- - Effective treatment for true fungal infections on fish and eggs (whitish tufts of cotton-like material) and bacterial diseases
- - Controls fungal infections
- - Effective against certain gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria
- - Treats fish exhibiting the following symptoms: clamped fins, swollen eyes, heavy or rapid breathing, patchy coloration, or any change in behavior of the fish. All suspected bacterial infections should be treated immediately
- - Non-antibiotic treatment
- - For use in fresh and saltwater tanks
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
The use of a hospital tank is recommended. It is always wise to check your water quality levels to ensure they are within their acceptable ranges before administering any water treatment. No water changes, pH or temperature adjustments necessary if readings are in ideal range. Maintain normal filtration and air.Use 1/2 capful (2.5 mL) per 10 gallons of water. Repeat as needed for not more than 5 days. It is suggested to always increase tank aeration during treatment to ensure an adequate oxygen supply for sick fish. Switch off UV sterilizers during treatment. Should fish exhibit signs of distress neutralize the medication by using an aquarium dechlorinator, such as FritzGuard, Fritz A.C.C.R. or Fritz Complete. Follow the manufacturer's directions for dosing.Note: Not suitable for use with starfish or related species.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like