Fresh Step Crystals Premium Scented Cat Litter, 8 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Fresh Step Crystals Premium Cat Litter locks in odor and absorbs moisture on contact. This long lasting and lightweight cat litter keeps your home smelling fresh with less work and less litter. Compared to other leading clay cat litter, this crystal cat litter locks in odors five times better. Unused crystal cat litter sift easily through scooper making these long lasting crystals last up to one month for one cat. Crystal cat litter minimizes dust and are soft and gentle on your cat's paws. When the litter box needs changing, these lightweight cat litter crystals are easier to carry, scoop, clean up and make changing the box a breeze. As with all Fresh Step cat litters, it is made with your cat's health and happiness in mind.
- - CRYSTAL CAT LITTER: Litter box maintenance made easier with odor locking litter crystals that absorb moisture. Packaging may vary
- - ODOR CONTROL CAT LITTER: These Fresh Step Crystals have 30 Days of Odor Control Guaranteed. Our longest lasting odor control (vs. other Fresh Step litter)
- - ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: 8lb bag of Crystals is the same number of uses as a 28lb bag of clumping cat litter
- - LOW DUST LITTER: For cleaner surfaces and clearer air, we developed a low dust formula
- - FRESH STEP CAT LITTER: Fight litter box odors with scented Fresh Step Crystals that's created with your cats health and happiness in mind
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Fill your clean litter box with at least 1.5 inches of Fresh Step Crystals litter. For best results, do not add any other litter products or additives to the box. Regularly remove solid waste, and dispose in trash. Do not flush. Once every 20 to 30 days, empty entire litter box. Dispose of used litter in trash. For more than one cat, shorten the usage cycle. Recommended litter replacement for 2 cats every 10 to 15 days, 3 cats every 7 to 10 days.
You May Also Like