Fresh Breath by TropiClean Advanced Whitening Oral Care Water Additive for Dogs, 33.8 fl. oz.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Oral care is about more than making your pets' smiles sparkle-it's an important component of their overall health. In fact, 80% of dogs and 70% of cats begin to show signs of oral disease by age 3. With Advanced Whitening Oral Care Water Additive, dogs and cats can benefit from daily plaque and tartar defense, simply by drinking from their water bowl. Easy to use for both you and your pet-no brushing required!
- - Fresh Breath by TropiClean Oral Care Advanced Whitening Water Additive provides defense against plaque & tartar and noticeably fresher breath in 14 days or less with daily use as directed. Results may vary
- - Our Oral Care Advanced Whitening Water Additive is formulated with a unique blend of ingredients including green tea that help fight bacteria that cause bad breath and provide up to 12 hours of fresh breath
- - Oral Care Advanced Whitening Water Additive is tasteless and odorless, and helps freshen breath when added to your dog's water with each refill
- - Simply add one capful of Oral Care Advanced Whitening Water Additive to your dog's 16oz water bowl, or 8 capfuls to your dog's 1 gallon water bowl each time you refill it. No brushing required!
- - Advanced Whitening formula with 3D Microguard helps fight bacteria that cause plaque buildup
- - Want even more fresh moments? Our natural pet products include dental care, itch relief, flea & tick solutions and an array of grooming products all designed to let your pet put their best paw forward. You make the moments, we make them fresh
- - Safe for routine use when used as directed
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Purified Water, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Chlorophyll, Zinc Chloride, Green Tea Leaf Extract.
We partner with retailers regarding all returns in accordance with each retailer's return policy. If you wish to return your product(s), please bring the remaining product(s) along with your receipt to the retailer you purchased it from for return consideration.
Simply add one tablespoonful (one cap full) to your pet's water bowl (approximately 16oz) every time you refill it.