Fluval Sea Marine Salt, 3 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed
More Ways To Treat Your Pet
Formulated for pure and balanced results, Fluval SEA Salt delivers an effective, quick-dissolving blend of macro and micro elements that allow your corals, invertebrates, and fish to flourish. Fluval SEA Salt allows you to achieve an ideal marine pH level (8.1 - 8.2) right out of the package. Attaining an optimal pH will not only help you replicate a saltwater environment that is truer to nature, but will also allow your corals to remain unstressed during routine water changes.
- - Fast-dissolving blend of macro and micro elements - establishes a natural saltwater environment quickly and easily
- - Allows user to achieve ideal marine pH level right out of the package - will help avoid coral stress during routine water changes
- - Enriched Magnesium levels to stabilize calcium - efficiently absorbed by corals for greater growth potential
- - High Calcium levels for greater development and maintenance of a strong coral skeletal structure
- - Ideal Strontium concentration range to support coral tissue growth and a healthy skeletal structure
- - Unique small-batch production process for a consistent, proprietary trace element mix that is free of phosphate and nitrate
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
When starting up an aquarium or when performing water changes: 1. Mix the Fluval Sea Marine Salt with water. Pour the appropriate amount of salt (0.3 lb per 1 US gallon; 36g/L) into a clean bucket with water, preferably de-chlorinated water or reverse osmosis water. Mix salt and water thoroughly using a power head or suitable submersible pump. 2. Measure Salinity: Using a hydrometer, measure the specific gravity. To increase salinity, add more Fluval Sea Marine Salt. To decrease salinity, add more water. 3. Gently pour water into aquarium. Important: Do not pour salt directly into inhabited aquarium. Store salt in a cool, dry place, from from any sources of heat or sun light. Make sure the salt is stored in a tightly sealed container or bag.