Fluval Sea Marine Salt, 3 lbs.
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Formulated for pure and balanced results, Fluval SEA Salt delivers an effective, quick-dissolving blend of macro and micro elements that allow your corals, invertebrates, and fish to flourish. Fluval SEA Salt allows you to achieve an ideal marine pH level (8.1 - 8.2) right out of the package. Attaining an optimal pH will not only help you replicate a saltwater environment that is truer to nature, but will also allow your corals to remain unstressed during routine water changes.
- - Fast-dissolving blend of macro and micro elements - establishes a natural saltwater environment quickly and easily
- - Allows user to achieve ideal marine pH level right out of the package - will help avoid coral stress during routine water changes
- - Enriched Magnesium levels to stabilize calcium - efficiently absorbed by corals for greater growth potential
- - High Calcium levels for greater development and maintenance of a strong coral skeletal structure
- - Ideal Strontium concentration range to support coral tissue growth and a healthy skeletal structure
- - Unique small-batch production process for a consistent, proprietary trace element mix that is free of phosphate and nitrate
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
When starting up an aquarium or when performing water changes: 1. Mix the Fluval Sea Marine Salt with water. Pour the appropriate amount of salt (0.3 lb per 1 US gallon; 36g/L) into a clean bucket with water, preferably de-chlorinated water or reverse osmosis water. Mix salt and water thoroughly using a power head or suitable submersible pump. 2. Measure Salinity: Using a hydrometer, measure the specific gravity. To increase salinity, add more Fluval Sea Marine Salt. To decrease salinity, add more water. 3. Gently pour water into aquarium. Important: Do not pour salt directly into inhabited aquarium. Store salt in a cool, dry place, from from any sources of heat or sun light. Make sure the salt is stored in a tightly sealed container or bag.
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
You May Also Like