Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Concentrated, iodine-boosting compound formulated w/2 naturally-occurring iodine compounds found in ocean waters in correct proportion. Supports growth/condition of corals/other invertebrates.
- A concentrated, iodine-boosting compound
- High quality and ultra pure, free of unwanted contaminates
- Does not contain gluconates, nitrates or phosphates
- Formulated with two naturally-occurring iodine compounds found in ocean waters in the correct proportion
- Primary BrandFluval
- Weight8 OZ
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
Our Fluval Sea Iodine is a concentrated, iodine-boosting compound that's formulated with two naturally-occurring iodine compounds found in ocean waters in the correct proportion. It supports the growth and condition of corals and other invertebrates. Fluval Sea Iodine contains high quality and ultra pure calcium iodate and potassium iodide at the proportion found in natural sea water, ensuring that you're getting a pristine product that is free of unwanted contaminates. Fluval Sea Iodine does not contain gluconates, nitrates or phosphates. Fluval Sea Iodine is strongly recommended to offset the rapid constant depletion of iodine by protein skimming, coralline algae growth, coral growth and oxidizing interactions.