Fluval Plant and Shrimp Stratum
This product can only be purchased in stores.
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Collected from the mineral-rich foothills of Mount Aso Volcano in Japan, Fluval Stratum makes an ideal alternative substrate for planted aquariums and those featuring shrimp.
- Encourages strong plant growth - roots easily penetrate and spread throughout substrate to obtain key nutrients
- Porous structure allows for rapid colonization of beneficial nitrifying bacteria
- Helps support neutral to slightly acidic pH - ideal for most plants, tropical fish and shrimp normally kept in planted aquariums
- Provides newborn shrimp with a refuge from predators until they are large enough to emerge
- Will not discolor water and helps control organic discoloration when natural driftwood is present
- For use in freshwater aquariums
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- Weight8.8 LB
- Primary BrandHagen