Fluval Marine Salt, 15 lbs.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
You May Also Like
Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petco.
Formulated for pure/balanced results, Fluval SEA Salt delivers an effective, quick-dissolving blend of macro and micro elements that allow your corals, invertebrates, and fish to flourish. Fluval SEA Salt allows you to achieve an ideal marine pH level (8.1 - 8.2) right out of the package. Attaining an optimal pH will not only help you replicate a saltwater environment that is truer to nature but will also allow your corals to remain unstressed during routine water changes. With enriched magnesium levels (1250 - 1300ppm), Fluval SEA Salt stabilizes calcium to ensure it remains in-solution and is efficiently absorbed by corals. Calcium is included at a higher level (460ppm at a S.G of 1.023), providing the necessary building blocks for the development and maintenance of a strong coral skeletal structure. Fluval SEA Salt also offers an ideal Strontium concentration range (8 - 12ppm), supporting tissue growth while also being a key macro element found in healthy skeletal structures.
- - Fast-dissolving - establishes a natural saltwater environment quickly and easily
- - Achieve ideal marine pH level (8.1 - 8.2) right out of the package - helps avoid coral stress during routine water changes
- - Enriched Magnesium levels (1250 - 1300 ppm) efficiently absorbed by corals for greater growth potential
- - High Calcium levels (460 ppm at a S.G of 1.023) for greater development and maintenance of strong coral skeletal structures
- - Ideal Strontium concentration range to support coral tissue growth and a healthy skeletal structure
- - Unique small-batch production process for a consistent, proprietary trace element mix that is free of phosphate and nitrate
- - Made in the USA
Days to Ship
Ships Next Business Day
Pour the appropriate amount of salt (.3/lb per 1 US gallon) into a clean bucket with water-de-chlorinated water or reverse osmosis water. Mix salt and water thoroughly.
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Like