30% off your first order & free shipping when you select Repeat Delivery in cart!
Attributes / Specifications
55 lbs., Makes 200 gallons marine water for saltwater aquariums. Contains all 70 trace elements found in natural seawater.
- From a trusted brand of salt water aquariums and salt water aquarium supplies - Oceanic
- No nitrates, phosphates, or ammonia for reduced algae growth
- Contains KH stabilizers for natural buffering
- Provides optimal growth of fish and invertebrates with high concentrations of calcium and magnesium
- Primary BrandTropic Marin
- Weight55 LBS
- Days to ShipShips in 2-3 Business Days
Modern technical equipment and new biochemical methods have helped to ease the successful keeping of reef aquaria at home. The use of kalk reactors and additives strongly affects the water chemistry, which requires an adjustment of the sea salt. Only in considering the combination of all influences can optimum conditions be created that are both natural and stable. Our Tropic Marin Pro-Reef Salt is adjusted to the specific requirements of modern reef tanks: optimized calcium and magnesium concentrations promote coral growth and ease the care of even very sensitive hard corals. With Tropic Marin Pro-Reef Salt, the buffering system and pH-level have been especially adapted to stabilize the natural water conditions and to accommodate the use of calcium supplements or calcium reactors. It forms the ideal biosphere for delicate invertebrates, especially hard corals. Pro-Reef Salt is produced under the same principles of highest quality as the proven Tropic Marin Sea Salt.