Glossostigma elatinoides - Tissue Culture Aquarium Plant
Sold in stores only. Selection varies by store. Check your local store for availability.
Glossostigma elatinoides - Tissue Culture Aqu...
This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Attributes / Specifications
This freshwater plant is challenging to keep due to light requirements. A minimum of 2 watts per gallon is needed, but more is welcome especially in deeper tanks. When placed in a poorly lit aquarium, this plant will grow upwards instead of across the substrate. Its leaves will also yellow and fall off prematurely. This plant also requires supplemental iron and trace elements to grow properly.
- Does best in small clumps as it will create a carpet when healthy.
- One of the smallest plants available.
- Requires high levels of light.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/ specifications" section.
- Days to ShipShips Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco