This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
This product can only be purchased in stores.
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
The Margarita Snail is a pearl gray color. This snail does well in an established saltwater aquarium with cultured live rock since it eats algae. The Margarita Snail is peaceful and ideal for reef aquariums.
- Voracious algae eater
- Supplement algae with seaweed when needed
- Sensitive to copper and high nitrate levels
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 0.5-1"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Inverts
|Water Parameters-SG Min||1.023|
|Scientific Name||Margarites pupillus|
|Pet Max Length||1 IN|
|Native To||Eastern Pacific Ocean|
|Water Parameters-PH Min||8.1|
|Min Water Temp||72 F|
|Water Parameters-DKH Max||12|
|Water Parameters-SG Max||1.026|
|Water Parameters-PH Max||8.4|
|Max water Temp||78 F|
|Water Parameters-DKH Min||8|