This item must ship next day. Additional shipping costs will apply.
This product can only be purchased in stores.
Attributes / Specifications
Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
Shipping & Returns
A very hardy shrimp, the Peppermint Shrimp eats almost anything and everything given to it and is known to feed on aiptasia anemones as well as clean parasites from fish.
- If we need to contact you for any reason about your order, shipping of your package may be affected. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order summary. Orders are subject to verification of payment information by phone or email. We ship for arrival to the customer Tuesday through Friday and Saturday for an extra charge where available
- For feeding instructions, please click on the "directions" section.
- Approximate selling size: 0.5-1.5"
- For additional information, please click on the "attributes/specifications" section.
- Great scavenger, known to eat aiptasia anemones
- Needs plenty of hiding places especially when molting
- Can be mixed with most other shrimp, but does best with its own species
- Primary BrandPetco Marine Inverts
- Days to ShipUsually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day
Will eat almost everything offered, but does best with a wide variety of foods, including, but not limited to brineshrimp, mysis, and flakefood.
|Water Parameters-SG Min||1.023|
|Scientific Name||Lysmata wurdemanni|
|Pet Max Length||2 IN|
|Native To||Western Atlantic|
|Water Parameters-PH Min||8.1|
|Min Water Temp||72 F|
|Water Parameters-DKH Max||12|
|Water Parameters-SG Max||1.026|
|Pet Min Length||0 IN|
|Water Parameters-PH Max||8.3|
|Max water Temp||78 F|
|Water Parameters-DKH Min||8|